Jamie Deméricas | Executive Summary
|Jamie Deméricas, President of
Texas SBA™ and State of Texas Lobbyist is available to represent the general public among State of Texas Senators, State of Texas House Members, the Texas Governor's Office, and
all State of Texas Agencies.
This means that Mr. Jamie Deméricas has a "direct-communication" channel with the leaders of Texas society as he himself is a
participant in the legislative and executive communities of Texas state government.
With international experience in over 30 countries stretching across 5 continents, Mr. Deméricas promotes Texas commerce as being the world's 12th largest economy and
#1 state for United States importing and exporting. Through foreign offices, trade missions, United States and foreign
government resources, Jamie Deméricas champions international trade with the Texas-based business community.
- English. ( native-tongue ).
- Spanish. ( university and community educated ).
- Portuguese. ( university and community educated ).
- Currency Trader. Chicago, Illinois, USA. ( 1994 - 1999 ). North American, European, and Asian currency trader for both retail and institutional clientele.
- President. Texas Small Business Association™. Austin, Texas, USA. ( 2003 - PRESENT ). Corporate activities include commercial financing, State of Texas government
contracting, State of Texas procurement and legislative lobbying, international trade services including trade missions, and membership. Texas SBA™ serves the Texas
small business community of 2.3 million companies.
- State of Texas Lobbyist. Texas SBA™ State Affairs Office. Austin, Texas, USA. ( 81rst, 82nd, 83rd, & 84th Sessions ).
Procurement lobbyist for the individual benefit of U.S. and international companies seeking Texas government contracts from at least one of 200+
- Chairman. Texas Certification Directory™. Austin, Texas, USA. ( 2010 - PRESENT ).
Voluntary-participatory program(s) where Texas-registered companies obtain Woman Owned Business Certification, Veteran Owned Business Certification,
Minority Owned Business Certification, and / or Small Business Certification(s) forming a powerful coalition of business owners throughout
the state of Texas.
- North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Central America Free Trade Agreement.
- Panama - United States Trade Promotion Agreement.
- United States - Colombia Trade Agreement.
- United Kingdom - Texas Trade.
- African-American, Hispanic-American, and Native-American Issues.
- Business, Commerce, Economic and Industrial Development.
- Lobbyist for U.S. and international companies seeking State of Texas government contracts from at least one of 200+ state agencies.